Just in time for the Holidays, a spicy chicken wings recipe that is super easy to do, only requires everyday ingredients, and is ready in under an hour. For even better results, let the wings marinate overnight (in the fridge, of course). For that added Russian authenticity, just serve them with, you’ve guessed it, sour cream!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 800 gr. of chicken wings
- 4 teaspoons of your favourite hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- 2 teaspoons of ordinary mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Pepper and Cayenne (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of Ketchup
- 1. Mix all ingredients together (except chicken).
- 2. Let the chicken wings marinate in the mixture, in the fridge, for 2 hours (or overnight!).
- 3. Bake the chicken wings of a frying pan in the oven, at 380 F (190 C) for 40 minutes.
- 4. Enjoy with sour cream!
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Appetizer
Alla & Martin
We are NOT professional chefs. Just your regular russo-canadian couple, really. We are both rather busy in our everyday lives and can't really afford to spend 10 hours a day ...Read more about this chef..