Looking for an easy appetizer you can whip up in 15 minutes with just a handful of common ingredients (and dill) ? Look no further. These stuffed eggs are absolutely delicious, and if you’ve hardboiled your eggs in advance, they are even quicker to make. A great way to eat all those eggs you’ve bought that are approaching their due date by the way…
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 4 hardboiled eggs.
- 1 small can of tuna in oil (80-100 gr.).
- Fresh dill (2 tbsp.).
- Chopped onions (2-3 tbsp.).
- Pepper and chili to taste (no salt - already salty enough).
- Mayo (2-3 tbsp.).
- 1. Chop the onion and dill and mix together.
- 2. Drop in the can of tuna WITH the oil.
- 3. Add in the spices and mayo, mix together.
- 4. Chop the eggs in two vertical halves (see picture).
- 5. Pull out the yolks and add them to the mix.
- 6. Stuff the eggs' halves with the mix.
- 7. Enjoy!
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Appetizer
Alla & Martin
We are NOT professional chefs. Just your regular russo-canadian couple, really. We are both rather busy in our everyday lives and can't really afford to spend 10 hours a day ...Read more about this chef..