We came across this recipe a few months ago somewhere on the Internet. And we fell in love immediately. Quite surprisingly, this recipe involves only a few ingredients that most of us always have in the fridge, to produce a great result. We love eating these rolls for breakfast, but you can also have them for dessert (with ice cream, say).
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 eggs.
- Milk - 230 ml
- White flour - 120 gr
- Salt - 0,5 tea spoon
- Sugar - optional, we put 3 tbsp.
- 1. Put your oven at 446 FR (230 °C). Prepare two muffin trays (UK bun trays). If you have just one muffin tray, that’s perfectly fine. But we would strongly suggest to use two muffin trays since these mini-rolls are so good, they will disappear immediately and one tray is never enough…. ;)
- 2. Mix two eggs (just a little bit). Add salt, sugar and flour. Mix again.
- 3. Add milk, mix a little bit.
- 4. Put some spray into the muffin trays. Then, put some dough inside as shown in the picture. IMPORTANT: the dough should fill half of a muffin form, as it will rise a lot. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN WHILE COOKING. Otherwise, the dough won’t rise.
- 5. Put two muffin trays in the oven for 15 minutes. Then, reduce the temperature from 446 FR (230 °C) to 356 FR (180 °C). Leave them in the oven for another 8-15 minutes (time depends on your oven. The buns pictured were left inside for 10 minutes).
- 6. Voilà! You can eat them with butter, honey, maple syrup, jam, ice cream (for dessert). Use your imagination!
Alla & Martin
We are NOT professional chefs. Just your regular russo-canadian couple, really. We are both rather busy in our everyday lives and can't really afford to spend 10 hours a day ...Read more about this chef..