Beets truly are a staple of Russian cuisine, not just as a side dish, but as an ingredient in many recipes. Here we show you how to make a super easy beets salad.
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 5-7 cooked beets (medium-sized)
- 3-4 tablespoons of mayo
- 10 walnuts
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 4 dried plums
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1. Finely chop or grate the beets.
- 2. Finely chop or grate the walnuts.
- 3. Finely chop or grate the garlic.
- 4. Finely chop or grate the dried plums.
- 5. Mix all ingredients together with mayo.
- 6. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7. Garnish with parsley.
- 8. Enjoy!
Alla & Martin
We are NOT professional chefs. Just your regular russo-canadian couple, really. We are both rather busy in our everyday lives and can't really afford to spend 10 hours a day ...Read more about this chef..